Alok Arora, DMD
General and Cosmetic Dentistry located in Menlo Park, CA
DENTAL EMERGENCIES IN MENLO PARK
OPEN WEEKDAYS AND SATURDAYS
If you are looking for an Emergency Dentist in Menlo Park, Dr. Arora is one of the quickest to respond via text or phone always available at 650 440 0021.
Dr. Arora worked with the VA and has training from various fields of dentistry to get you out of pain as soon as possible. He usually begins the triage over the phone, with a comprehensive skilled diagnosis. Dr. Arora lives really close by and is always a phone call away to come in for his patients even after hours. He is open almost all Saturdays to tend to you as an emergency as well.
Are you in pain? Do you have a broken tooth and are looking for an emergency dentist?
The first thing you should do is call Dr. Alok Arora. Our Menlo Park dentist office can get you in right away to ease your discomfort. If you call us after hours , Dr. Arora can still come in for his dental emergency patients in Menlo Park and surrounding neighborhoods since he lives close by. He has attended to multiple patients after hours in case of an emergency,
What classifies as an emergency?
The following are few of the most common emergencies that present to our practice on a regular basis:
- Dental abscesses – may come with a bad taste in the mouth
- Swelling- can be visible from outside on the face or can be around a tooth
- Severe pain or toothaches
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Broken fillings and crowns
- Knocked out teeth
Process to schedule an Emergency visit
- During office hours
- First, call our office. We’ll make every effort to see you as soon as you’re able to get to our practice. If the practice doesn’t answer please call Dr. Arora’s cell at 650 440 0021
- After hours:
- Please call the office and follow the prompts on the voicemail. Always call or text Dr. Arora at his emergency phone number 650 440 0021.
We are sorry you are having a dental emergency but Dr. Arora now also does triage over the phone and Virtual consults. To understand more about a virtual consult please click here.
Cleanings and Preventive Dentistrymore info
Cosmetic Dentistrymore info
Dental Implantsmore info
Root Canalmore info
Sedation Dentistrymore info
Teeth Whiteningmore info
Orthodontics & Invisalignmore info
Periodontal Diseasemore info
Dental Restorationsmore info
Dental Emergenciesmore info